Sunday, January 3, 2010

Today is a new day.....sort of.



Okay so today is now officially the 3rd day of the New Year. It's taken me a few days to get this going. As you will probably notice in future postings this is an ongoing theme in my life. Lateness.




I have a good excuse. I had a pretty lousy New Years eve that was highlighted with my then boyfriend smearing food into his beard at a restaurant to make me mad. How does one meet such a quality person you may ask? Internet dating people. Far from my worst date ever though. I won't scare you with that one just yet. Let's just say a new year and a new beginning.




So here I am. It's 2010. I just turned 35 and I started wondering how did I get here? Blogging is way cheaper than therapy so I thought I'd try it.




I will keep this one short and sweet but hope to add more on a regular basis. For now enjoy a lovely picture of me after a few more glasses of wine that I'd ever admit to.


Colleen








No comments:

Post a Comment