Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shall you never show you face again


I had already written a post for today in honor of Mother's day. However when I woke up this morning Camryn had a surprise for me for this special day. She explained that she had made it at school and it was even wrapped in purple tissue paper. Inside was a piece of art and a special letter she had written herself.

Here is what it said:

Mom,

I really like it when we go swimming together, watch movies together, watch tv together and read together.

Mom, if I had a wish for you I'd wish that you could live forever!

When I'm scared you always tell me "it's all right"

I like to make you happy by farting or telling a joke.

I love you and you love me!

Love: Camryn


So I have to wonder what the teacher thinks of our family now. Farting? Really honey? And just a few days before the psychologist comes in to assess Camryn. Fantastic. While other moms are getting breakfast in bed we'll be laughing our guts out at Camryn's farts. I hope all the Moms out there have a happy Mother's Day......even if your kids don't love you enough to fart and tell the teacher all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment