Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Coming out of the dark ages


Okay I'll admit it. I'm one of the least technical people on the planet. I know that if you plug it in and push the power button something should happen....beyond that....well I'm usually lost. So I have been writing my blog for almost exactly 18 months now.....only about 7 of that seriously dedicated and I'm only just now discovering the wonderful world of blog gadgets. For those of you that don't know these are nifty little features....yes I said "nifty". Get over it. These are awesome (happy now?) features that you can add to make your blog even more amazing or easy to use. Yeah me!!

So I'd like to announce that I finally have figured out how to add an RSS feed button as well as a "Follow by email" button so that you can more easily sign up for my blog....should you want to continue reading my crazy rants and the drivel I put out from time to time. Hey you asked for it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

These two features are now located just to the right of my amazing and inspiring content. ----------->

No comments:

Post a Comment