Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A letter

Dear Fall,

You and your beautiful colours and yummy harvested foods. You really think you're all that don't you? Well I'm onto you. I see you sneaking up on us disguised as "September". We all know it's you and let me just say you are not welcome here.

Truthfully I don't know why people think you're so great anyway. You bring back the early morning lunch making, parent teacher interviews, shorter days, and the end of summer vacations. As if all that wasn't bad enough but you need to go and do this to us too?

Ah those August leaves.....

It's only August you heartless bitch. Seriously you couldn't just wait another month to prance around? Everyone knows you are just a cascade into misery anyway. Oh yes you are!!

The next time that you say hello to me I'm going to keep on walking. Walking towards my new best friend Winter. That's right.....I now like her better than you. Suck it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment