Sunday, August 14, 2011

These ain't Tic Tacs



These days going anywhere has become quite an event. Because of my residual back and neck pain from my accident and my awesome stomach issues....whatever the cause.....means that I have to plan my life around taking pills. I've even taken to having a plastic pill container in my purse to help me keep track. Nothing screams elderly more than having a colorful plastic box in your purse that says morning, noon, dinner, and bedtime right?

My very best days are 6'ers. Those are the days when I can get away with just my basic 6 pills for nerve pain. Yes, that's as good as it gets people. Sexy right? In preparation for this blog I sat down and thought about how many pills a bad day takes. I just about fell over it was so depressing. A really bad day can get me up to 32 pills in one day. Yes, 32!! That would be roughly 1 pill every 45 minutes all day long. Now that is uber sexy.

I wonder why I'm still single. Hmmm???


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I had no idea it was that bad for you, Colleen. Hmmm....maybe you'll be one of the rare breed who take fewer pills in old age. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Risa. Luckily now that my stomach issues are resolving and I'm doing well with my physio I'm having more good (or reasonably good days) than bad. However I've been told not to bother registering for indoor soccer again so I think I have at least another 6 months ahead of me. I'll get there though. =)

    ReplyDelete