Sunday, March 18, 2012

OMG. My Newbie is showing



So yesterday I told you that I was moving to a new site and gave you the link to get there right? Do you know how sometimes when you move to a new place a few things get lost or broken? Well it turns out I moved to the wrong house (so to speak). My new site also had some of the limitations that I was trying to get away from. So here it is. My all or nothing move. This is the "new" new site.

I promise you that for better or worse I will stay committed to this new site. However I can't promise you it won't drive me bonkers either. Kind of like marriage don't you think?

I have updated the link in my last post but if you were an early adopter of my new location then you might have to update your link again. My photo blog will remain at the same address it's just THIS blog that has changed. My sincere apologies for being a pain in the butt. Once more with feeling......"Follow me I know the way!! Hee hee."

Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment