Saturday, March 17, 2012

Throwing myself off the cliff to see if I can fly.....what have I done?


Officially this blog has been active for a little over 2 years. However it wasn't until about 14 months ago that I started blogging on a regular basis. Okay....so it took almost a year for me to figure out what the heck I was doing. Now you know.

So in these last 14 months my blog has steadily grown. I think at last count I had 36 countries reading it. That astounds me to be honest. I started this as a bit of a kick and figured I'd be lucky if I could just keep a few friends amused.

Now I average about 300 readers a month which is still considered to be small by blog standards. However I am quickly outgrowing this hosting site. I have a little bit of a love-hate thing going on with Blogger. On the one hand you can set it up in a matter of minutes and be ready to go but there are also many, many limitations.


Me on an average blogging night

So I'm putting on my big girl panties and marching over to my new website. It might be a complete and utter disaster but it could be fun for you to watch. The content will be the same stuff you know and love from my insane life. I hope you'll follow me as I make this move.

This site will stay here for the short term but I am also starting on a new Blogger adventure. Yes....here at the same site that drives me crazy some days. I'm dripping my feet into the wild world of photography!! Because of Blogger's limited nature I can't make adjustments to my photo blog without changing this one too. I hope you are just as annoyed about that as I am? What, you don't care? I don't even know you anymore.

If you feel like checking out this new venture as well please do. You'll be my new favourite blog reader. The new site is The Limping Photographer. It will be about my adventures as a student in the art of photography. It will be more of a photo style blog and hopefully less laughing at my expense.


Thanks for an amazing adventure so far. See you over at http://Seriouslycouldntmakethisup.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment